Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ten Percent Challenge

ACCEPTING THE TEN PERCENT CHALLENGE

GOD’S GUARANTEE
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the LORD of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour out so much blessing until it overflows” ( Mal. 3:10)

THE CONDITIONS
Remember the principle: You give first.
1. You sign God’s Guarantee and give 10 percent of your income for a period of ninety days.

2. Each time you receive your paycheck you take your liberal gift out for the Lord and bring it to Silver Hills Church.

OUR GUARANTEE
1. If, at the end of ninety days, you feel your decision was a mistake, or that it created a financial crisis, or you did not receive a blessing, we will give your money back promptly.

2. That’s all there is to it. Remember: you have signed a money back guarantee – you have nothing to loose.

Your name _________________________

ACCEPTING THE OVER THE TEN PERCENT CHALLENGE
1. Recognizing God’s ownership and my stewardship, and wanted the blessings promised, I hereby choose to accept God’s Guarantee Challenge.

2. For ninety days, I will give over 10 percent of my income to the Lord through Green Valley Church.

_________I already give over 10 percent

_________I will start giving over 10 percent

_________ I will increase the amount I already give over 10 per cent by

Name ______________________________
Signature ___________________________
Date ______________________