Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sexual Temptation

It was good to hear the conversations about dealing with sexual temptations after Sundays message when we examined the life of Joseph and his victories over sexual temptation. It is an issue that we must talk about. It is an issue that we must talk about openly. Parents, speak to your children. Speak to one another. Pray about it in prayer groups together. What or who is Potiphar's wife in your life??

When someone is defeated again and again with sexual temptation you will find their presence in the church becomes less and less. Persistent sexual sin affects ever area of our lives. It robs us of joy, it robs us of our character. I was very encouraged when someone named "Luke" asked me if I used Covenant Eyes on my computer. Someone cared enough to challenge me. Thank you.